Motorhome Insurance in Pittsburg and Frontenac, KS Area
Protecting Motorhome Owners in Pittsburg and throughout Southeast Kansas against Risk
From fires that start as a result of carelessness and collisions with wild animals to theft and vandalism, the risks that you face as a motorhome owner are many. These and other risks can translate into significant costs to you if you’re unprotected. This is one reason why it’s very important that you have protection, which insurance provides. At the Dittmann Insurance Agency we have motorhome insurance options, which are flexible and which we tailor to individual clients.
We’ve insured motorhome owners in our area for more than 70 years, and we work with a variety of top-rated carriers. We have in-house agents who have experience writing motorhome insurance policies. We know well the needs of motorhome owners. For these reasons, we’ll provide to you the best possible motorhome insurance. We’re here to help you.
Motorhome Insurance Coverage Details for Motorhome Owners in Kansas and in Missouri
Motorhome insurance provides two kinds of primary coverage, and these two kinds of primary coverage are physical damage and personal liability. Physical damage covers accidental damage to motorhomes. Personal liability covers injuries to others and/or damage to others’ property that result from activities in which you engage.
Motorhome insurance can cover things other than physical damage and personal liability. Among the things that it can cover are medical payments, towing and labor costs, and vehicle rental costs. In order for one’s motorhome insurance solution to cover these and/or other things, one must purchase specific coverages.
We'll help you select the right coverages to meet your needs.
The coverages from which you can choose include but are not limited to:
- Collision Coverage – for loss or damage to your recreational vehicle resulting from an accident
- Comprehensive Coverage – coverage against losses from fire, theft, or vandalism
- Bodily Injury Liability – to pay medical expenses to others after an accident when you are responsible
- Property Damage Liability – for damage caused by you to another person’s property
Coverage Options that provide Extra Protection
- Medical Payments coverage
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Premium Towing and Labor
- Custom equipment - quality sound or entertainment systems
As a client of ours you may be able to save money if you take advantage of discounts for which you may be eligible. To learn about these discounts, contact an agent or see the discounts that are listed below.
Benefits and Discounts that can save you Time and Money
- Association memberships
- Completion of a driver safety course
- Insuring multiple vehicles
- Combining your Motorhome Insurance with other policies from the Dittmann Insurance Agency
Experienced, client-minded Agents keeping you and your Motorhome secure
We know how important it is that motorhome owners be protected against risk and have insurance agents who help them through the claims process. This is one reason why we assess clients' needs, and also it’s one reason why we assist motorhome owners whom we insure through the claims process.
We get to know clients' needs well. Once we know and understand the clients' needs, we identify the right coverages. At that point, we create possible solutions. In order to ensure that clients' rates are always competitive, we regularly review policies and plans that we write.
Additional Motorhome Insurance and Auto Insurance Information:
- Mobile Home Insurance Information and Resources (The Insurance Information Institute (III))
- Auto Insurance Shopping Tool (The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC))
- Kansas Auto Insurance Details and Resources (DMV)
At the Dittmann Insurance Agency we're proud to provide motorhome insurance in Pittsburg, Frontenac, Girard, Columbus, and Parsons, KS and in Joplin, MO. We also serve other areas in Kansas and Missouri.